- UC Berkeley, B.S Integrative Human Biology & Nutritional Science minor, expected 05/2025
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association CPR/AED Certified
- National Registry Emergency Medical Technician BLS Certified
- Over the years, I have gained personal experience and growth in strength and endurance training. Acquired great knowledge through the NASM personal training program and the numerous science based classes I have taken, adapting these newfound skills into my own training regimen. Continuing to strive towards a healthier and well-rounded lifestyle, I hope to continue inspiring others onto this path as well!
- I like to stay active and physically challenge myself through activities such as dancing, bouldering, hiking, yoga, and any form of exercise. I am also eager to travel to new destinations, but I would not oppose a night in binging a new Netflix series. Nonetheless, a key thing about me is that I am a big food enthusiast and love exploring new places to eat!
I am forever thankful to my body for keeping me healthy and allowing myself to partake in my everyday activities with ease. Before my years of an active lifestyle, I failed to take my health and wellness seriously. Completely unaware of the consequences of my own actions, the fear of challenging myself led me to a sedentary lifestyle. Though everything changed when I was introduced to strength training with the help of a companion. Through my own personal experience, I understand the fear of stepping into the weight room as a novice. However, as I continuously show up for myself everyday and surpass the goals I had set, it has never felt more rewarding. Nonetheless, I want to be that companion for you, one that will continue to encourage, challenge, and assist you to a healthier and stronger version of yourself