- UC Berkeley, B.S Civil & Environmental Engineering, expected 05/2024
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED
- Berkeley Recreation & Wellbeing FitStaff, assisting members with weight room and cardio room questions, including teaching members strength machines and free weight exercises.
- Experience with beginning to advanced program design, including resistance training exercise and workout selection.
- Personal experience in strength training and sports-specific training, including volleyball, basketball, track & field, program design
- Knowledgeable in exercise technique and training instruction flexibility, cardiorespiratory, core, balance, plyometric, and resistance training.
- Hiking, biking, weight lifting, volleyball, swimming, snowboarding, traveling, reading, relaxing/listening to music
I believe that the ability to move our bodies is a gift that shouldn’t be taken for granted, and each day that we get to move is a day where our wellness can be improved. And the best part is that working on improving our health is not limited to one form of exercise or any strict diet we have to follow. There’s something for everyone to enjoy, and everyone’s fitness journey is unique to them!